Adult Toys 101
Basking in the splendors of adult toy usage is becoming increasingly enticing. It’s for this reason why adult toys are taking the public by storm. Even those who were once considered skeptics and naysayers are reveling in the pleasures of adult toys. If you own adult toys or are considering purchasing one, here are some absolute musts that you need to keep in mind.
- Don’t share your toys with others unless they’re intended for partner use
- Don’t showboat about how often you use your adult toy
- Clean your adult toy after every use
- Don’t make people feel uncomfortable with adult toy talk
- Properly store your adult toy
Dildos and vibrators and beads, oh my!
The amount of adult toys on the market is often overwhelming. If you’ve just begun to explore the world of Adult Toys Joujou, here are the most popular products today.
- Double-ended dildos
- Cock rings
- Clit stimulators
- Penis stimulators
- Magic wands
- Vibrating underwear
- Sex machines
- Sex dolls
- Penetrating dildos
- Anal beads
- Kegel balls
Adult Toy Shop No-nos
Adult toy shops, while fascinating, are still legitimate establishments. With that said, it’s important for patrons to abide by a certain set of rules. In essence, you should act as though you’re perusing the aisles of an ordinary grocery store, but here are some specifics to keep in mind as well.
- Don’t overtly laugh while looking at products
- Keep immature comments to yourself
- Don’t ask for demonstrations
- Don’t pry too much when asking the employees for assistance
- Don’t overshare your preferences
- Don’t make crude remarks to anyone
- Don’t make sexual suggestions
How To Choose The Best Adult Toy For You
It’s simple – just ask yourself the following questions.
- How much are you looking to spend on your adult toy https://www.joujou.com.au/?
- Are you planning on using this toy every day?
- Will you be sharing this toy with a partner?
- What size would you like it to be?
- Are there any features you aren’t keen on?
- Do you prefer silicone or glass?
- Would you like it to be pocket-sized?